There are two levels of membership available to institutional and individual members.
You are a member of the Association of Performing Arts Collections (APAC), the Subject Specialist Network for the UK and Ireland. You receive the following benefits:
- Four APAC member meetings per year, allowing exchange of news and discussion of current topics. Meetings usually include a tour of the host institution or a talk by a guest speaker
- Free attendance at APAC study days, symposia and other events (usually two major events a year)
- Email discussion list allows APAC members to advertise job opportunities, news and events, as well as to ask advice from other members
- Regular e-newsletter of APAC and members’ activities
- Eligible to apply for a travel grant to APAC events and meetings
- Eligible to apply for an APAC travel bursary to SIBMAS conference and other external conferences (at the discretion of the Executive Committee)
- Publicise your collection and events on the APAC website, newsletter, and blog
- Publicise your news and events via APAC’s social media channels and newsletter
- Be part of a community of over 90 members in two countries (UK and Ireland)
You are a member of both APAC and SIBMAS, the International Association of Libraries, Museums, Archives, and Documentation Centres of the Performing Arts. You receive all the benefits of being a National member, plus the following benefits:
- Discounted fee to the SIBMAS biennial conference, which enables international links and networking
- Hard-copy of newly published SIBMAS conference proceedings
- Quarterly e-newsletter of SIBMAS and members’ activities
- Promotion of your collections and activities on the SIBMAS website
- Advertisement of your activities in the quarterly newsletter and on SIBMAS’s social media channels
- Be part of a community of over 200 members in 35 countries
Special member rates
We also offer special student and unwaged membership rates.
Commercial organisations seeking to join APAC may apply to become APAC Associates.