Waiting in the Wings: review, reflect, respond
Association of Performing Arts Collections Online Study Day 2021
Hear from APAC’s members about what they have learnt from their experiences of the past year, what challenges and opportunities have arisen, and what they plan to do differently going forwards.
Presentations will include:
- Alice Bloom, Wimbledon College of Arts: Challenges and opportunities of supporting performance students online
- Louise Manico, Early Dance Circle: The Early Dance Circle’s Shift to Digital in Response to Covid-19
- Clare Wood, Southbank Centre: Keeping Connected: Southbank Centre Archive and the Art by Post project
- Paul Roberts, Royal Central School of Speech and Drama/ABTT: An Archive in the Making: 60 yeas of the Association of British Theatre Technicians
- Lucy Powell, University of Bristol Theatre Collection: Theatre and live art records at risk: survey, emergency response and capacity building at the University of Bristol Theatre Collection
- Hannah Jones, The National Archives: Re-opening your archive service: strategies and scenarios
View full presentation summaries and speaker biographies here.
This event is free for APAC members or £5 for non-members. Find out about becoming a member of APAC from as little as £10 a year here.
Reserve your place via Eventbrite.
APAC offers events for members and non-members on a wide range of topics related to performing arts heritage. We share our knowledge through event reports and encourage best practice by creating resources. Travel grants are available for members to attend events.